Sunday 3 November 2013

A short guide to city fashion


In a word, Barcelona is vibrant. It's hard to imagine a dull day in such a stunning, colourful city like this. Detailed patterns surround you, the work of Gaudi, quirky architecture and sunny days on the beach. Dress colourful and be expressive! 


The city of love is not so loving on your feet, first and foremost, be sure to wear kind shoes that will feel comfortable on those rigid cobbled streets. I like the idea of playing on old stereotypes when it comes to fashion, this striped shirt is reminiscent of an old French mime artist, covered in elegant flowers, like a painting from the Lourve. Of course you have to use this opportunity to mix in that classic Parisian rouge! 

I find you can experiment more in London than in most cities! I've chosen this ensemble because it is reminiscent of Vivienne Westwood, and the punk subculture movement of the 80's. A studded clutch to keep your oyster card safe and Heavy boots to keep out the rain. I love Autumns in London!



Winters in New York are as tough as the concrete towers that cover the land, take thermals, thick socks, hats and scarfs, etc. The last time I was in NYC I wore a trench coat and a dress, it was -8... It was almost too much to bear and I had to layer up for the rest of the trip! Pack with caution!

Ok Ladies, I hope you liked it, have fun exploring and experimenting! 
Kerri x

No comments:

Post a Comment